Terms & Conditions
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order, but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price. Where there is no manufacturer SRP (suggested retail price) for a product, we have priced using a calculation typical to the Model Railway industry.
We aim to ship “in stock items” within 3 working days (this does not include weekends or bank
holidays) of receiving payment via paypal. We currently use Royal Mail 2nd class signed for & My Hermes.
• Items that are DCC fitted or converted must allow upto 14 working days for delivery
T.T.G Emporium will keep you updated via email on the progress of your order & provide a tracking number for the shipment.
Faster Shipping Options
• Royal Mail 1st class signed for is available upon request via email or telephone & this will carry an additional cost.
• For overseas and international customers interested in our products, please contact us via email to advise what you wish to purchase. We will then advise if we can ship to that area and invoice you accordingly
• Please note: for all international and overseas sales, any extra customs charges, export fees, taxes, etc., are the responsibilty of the buyer.
• Please note: we are able to ship to England, Scotland, Alderny, Hermsark, Wales, Ireland, The Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man.
• If postage to your postcode is more than our usual rate, we will contact you to advise. Extra cost on postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
It is preferable to contact us by phone before returning a product thought to be faulty. Often we can diagnose problems and advise on how to resolve most issues without the item needing to be returned. If you can't phone us an email is fine but please allow up to 24 hours for a reply.
In order for us to be able to process returns quickly and effectively, please enclose a covering letter detailing the following:
• The fault with the item
• The original paypal transaction number
• Your contact details including telephone numbers (works, mobile etc)
• Details of any correspondence (name of person spoken to, copy of letter, printout of email)
The cost of return postage must be paid by the buyer & is non-refundable, proof of postage must also be provided.
• Royal Mail Second Class with "Proof of Postage" for parcels below 1Kg
• Royal Mail "Standard Parcel" for parcels weighing more than 1Kg
"Proof of postage" certificates are available free-of-charge from post offices, and avoid the need to use services like "Signed for" or "Special Delivery". They ensure that, in the event of a missing parcel, you can prove it was posted to us.
• Please return the items to us using the most economic method, in most cases this will be by Surface Mail.
Faulty, Damaged or incorrect items:
Need to be reported to us within 48 hours of receiving the item. The items should be returned to us in the condition they were received, preferably in the original parcel/wrapping. If it is not possible to return the item(s) in the original parcel/packing they should be suitably packaged to prevent further damage whilst in transit.
Missing or damaged components:
If a particular component is damaged or missing, we will often only require the damaged item to be returned to us (rather than the entire set). Please speak to a member of our returns staff to confirm what we require, in order to remedy a problem.
Will normally be refunded, if returned within 14 days of receipt. when returned with the item and packaging in as new condition.
Our procedure, once items have been returned to us:
Items will be tested as soon as is possible, and dealt with appropriately. Any goods that are tested and found to be in good working order will not be eligible for replacement, and will be returned. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for an item to be returned to the manufacturer. Should these circumstances arise, we will notify you. Faulty items must be returned to us, before we can start the process of replacing them.
Items that have been fitted with a DCC decoder by T.T.G Emporium’s DCC fitting service:
If you suspect a locomotive or decoder has become faulty that has been fitted with a decoder by T.T.G Emporium’s DCC fitting service, follow the returns procedure as outlined above.
Do not attempt to remove the decoder from the locomotive, and return the locomotive back to T.T.G Emporium with the decoder still fitted for our inspection. Any items experiencing a fault that seems to have arisen from any modification not made by T.T.G Emporium will not be accepted for return; this includes removing and/or replacing a DCC decoder.
Please address returns to:
20 Glastonbury Close
If you require any further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org