The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor's rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
- Safety Notice See Additional Info:
R8249 Digital Locomotive Decoder (v1.3 NMRA Compliant)
Not suitable for children under 14 years. Only use this product with the recommended transformer. Colours and contents may differ from those illustrated. Please refer to the safety notes in enclosed instruction leaflet. Made in China Retain these details and the address for future reference.